Wednesday, September 26, 2012

FLOATING

This past weekend a butterfly landed on my shirt - a first - and then a short time later, off it went into the distance.  I stood there awhile watching it float away, all the while wondering where she was going.  I felt like saying, "come back!  you just got here," but yet she had other plans.  So I thanked Him for the little piece of hope that had landed on my shirt - and heart - for just a moment.

Later, I happened across what I would only imagine having ordered for an event for Charlotte, whether it be a baptism, birthday, or homecoming!  To be honest, it took me by surprise.  I stared, stunned almost, looking at the little girl's sweet silhouette...her pony tail...her name and I couldn't help but smile.  And wonder, of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment