Monday, May 14, 2012

WON'T YOU COME MY WAY

I've never noticed butterflies until now.  I'm a pretty observant person as in I will tell you which earrings you wore with your last outfit, but I haven't noticed butterflies around me as much as I do lately.  Sometimes, one will linger in front of my stopped car at a stoplight while floating across the street.  It's as if it almost stops to stare at me.  

The little birdie in Charlotte's garden left my tree.  I think Bear may have scared her away.  But when I take walks in the neighborhood, would you believe me if I told you that one follows me from rooftop to rooftop for part of the way?  Not all - just a few houses - but it follows me and chirps the whole time.  Enough to make one stop and wonder if you're crazy or really seeing something wonderful?

Sometimes I wonder, is it Charlotte?  Is she smiling at me while nudging me in the right direction of "happy?"  And often I ask, "is it you Charlotte?"

I'm fully aware of how this sounds and before Charlotte I never would have published this thought to the world, but now it seems irrelevant because if my God is giving me little pieces, I'm going to take them and RUN.

People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

1 Samuel 16:7






2 comments:

  1. I believe it's her! I've seen more butterflies myself, ever since my sister's tragic accident in 2007! She's with you always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KNOW THE SAYING GOES, STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES. WE ARE ALL SO BUSY
    MOST OF THE TIME WE DON'T STOP AND REFLECT ON THE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD
    AND WHAT GOD IS SHOWING US OR TELLING US. YOU ARE IN TUNE AND I HONESTLY
    BELEIVE YOU ARE FEELING AND SEEING WHAT HE HAS TO OFFER US, IF WE WILL
    ONLY STOP AND "SMELL THE ROSES" WE WOULD ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS.
    SEE THE BEAUTY, LISTEN TO THE BIRDS, WATCH THE BUTTERFLIES. HE TAKES CARE
    OF ALL OF THIS AND HE IS TAKING CARE OF YOU AND CHARLOTTE.
    HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!

    ReplyDelete