Monday, January 28, 2013

HEAD IN THE CLOUDS

I was driving Patrick Jr. to MDO, affectionately known around here as "school," when I happened to look up on that particularly non-January, gorgeous morning.  As I stared at the sky and the fast moving clouds, I saw a heart take shape.  For awhile I just stared at it, thankful that I was at a stoplight, but quickly gathered myself enough to ask my brain to think.  I mean, I needed to capture with a photo - duh.  I snapped a quick one with my iPhone as the light turned green and off I went.  At first I didn't think I'd gotten it, but fortunately I pulled up the photo later that day and saw the beautiful heart staring back at me.  It's a small, blue heart (above the door in the semi), outlined in white clouds.  I shake my head now because I described it as a 'blue heart' and that's exactly what my Char's was - a blue heart, in medical lingo, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment