Checking off as we go... She had her shunt tapped this morning and the prelim results show that there is not an infection. We won't know for sure until the 72 hour mark. PRAY FOR NO INFECTION. Her PICC line was surgically placed and the sedation/surgery went seamlessly. Shortly following, her broviac line was removed successfully. So now we wait on the cultures to come. We pray for NEGATIVE CULTURES, seamless extubation tomorrow morning and supernatural healing that only HE can do.