Monday, March 5, 2012

LATELY

Today almost felt routine-like.  On Monday and Tuesdays, Little Patrick goes to Mother's Day Out and we've been able to manage Mommy dropping P off the last week - just like old times!  It's such a treat for me, especially since I was on bed rest for 6 weeks prior to Char's birth.  And although ultimately I leave him for the day, there's a peaceful feeling that I have as I walk out of the building.  It's peaceful because it's our old routine. And P feels it too.  

Charlotte's head scan this morning revealed that the ventricles in her brain very slightly increased in size.  The good news is that it's not enough to 'do' anything other than wait until Thursday for another ultrasound.  So my prayer request for today is for healing of Char's ventricles.  But of course I'll have to ask that you also call to mind Charlotte's EXTUBATION which should take place around NOON today.  That's all I can say about it right now.  Your prayers will carry her - and us - through it.

We are THANKFUL to God for His healing blessings and for the gifts that are my children: Patrick and Charlotte.

2 comments: